We are sorry if you are experiencing problems with using the Next Page or numbered page buttons in the message boards. Unfortunately, we are not currently able to fix this glitch, but you can use the following work-around:
- Move your mouse over the page number you want to look at and right mouse click. You should then be able to see an option like ‘Copy link address’ or ‘Copy link location’. Click this.
- Open another tab in your browser and click into the address bar. Paste (Ctrl and V or right click, Paste) the address in.
- You then need to delete a part of the address. You will see there is a part like this - &theDate=10/04/2013 - it will be the current day’s date.
- Delete this part of the address.
- Now, click Go or hit the Enter key and you will be taken to the page.
Please click here to see a video demonstration of how to use this work around